Don’t shoot me…I am not a huge Candy Corn person. I LOVE the autumnal look of it, I love the photos. Basically, I love the idea of it. I just don’t love to EAT it.
But for many, fall simply revolves around the tri-colored confection, so I thought I’d get over myself and offer you a round up of some of the best looking Candy Corn recipes out there. See? I’m taking one for the team.
Have a favorite? Have one of your own? Link it here in the comments – we all want to know!
I am particularly impressed with this Candy Corn Bugle Snack Mix, from Cookies & Cups. See that candy corn in there? NOT candy corn. It’s Bugles, dipped to look like candy corn. I LOVE Bugles, and I MUST have some of this!
Of course, here are a LOT of other Candy Corn Inspired goodies I could get into:
- Candy Corn Milkshake, from My Kitchen Café
- Candy Corn Pretzel Bark from Very Culinary
- Candy Corn macarons, from Barbara Bakes
- Candy Corn Cupcakes from the Curvy Carrot
- Candy Corn & cake Push Pops, from Love from the Oven
- Candy Corn Whoopie Pies, from BabbleFood
- Candy Corn Ice Cream, from Peabody
- Candy Corn Jello Bundt, from The Food Librarian
- Candy Corn Cupcakes from The Novice Chef
- Chocolate Candy Corn Cookies, from Bake at 350
- Candy Corn Kiss Cookies from SugarCrafter
- Candy Corn Cookie Bark from Recipe Girl
- Candy Corn Mousse from The Runaway Spoon
- Candy Corn Fudge from Taste and Tell
- Candy Corn Marshmallows from 3 Kids & Us
- White Chocolate Candy Corn Blondies, from The Little Kitchen
How about some adult concoctions?