Candy Corn Recipe Round Up

by doughmesstic on October 15, 2011

in holidays, round up

Don’t shoot me…I am not a huge Candy Corn person. I LOVE the autumnal look of it, I love the photos. Basically, I love the idea of it. I just don’t love to EAT it.

But for many, fall simply revolves around the tri-colored confection, so I thought I’d get over myself and offer you a round up of some of the best looking Candy Corn recipes out there. See? I’m taking one for the team.

Have a favorite? Have one of your own? Link it here in the comments – we all want to know!

I am particularly impressed with this Candy Corn Bugle Snack Mix, from Cookies & Cups. See that candy corn in there? NOT candy corn. It’s Bugles, dipped to look like candy corn. I LOVE Bugles, and I MUST have some of this!

image

Of course, here are a LOT of other Candy Corn Inspired goodies I could get into:

imageimageimageimage

imageimageimageimage

imageimageimageimage

imageimageimageimage

How about some adult concoctions?

imageimageimage

BrerMatt October 15, 2011 at 12:06 am

That’s a lot of candy corn stuff you compiled.

I think the jello shots win the most creative prize in my book. Especially if they taste like candy corn.

But I think I want the milkshake most.

It brings all the boys to the yard.

doughmesstic October 15, 2011 at 12:20 am

Damn right, it’s better than yours. Hehe.

Barbara @ Barbara Bakes October 15, 2011 at 4:38 am

Such fun ideas. I’m with you, I love the color of candy corn much more than the taste. Thanks for including my macs!

Tara @ Chip Chip Hooray October 15, 2011 at 9:50 am

Great round-up! I’m a self-professed candy corn addict, so I was super excited about this one. :) Thanks!

bridget {bake at 350} October 15, 2011 at 2:59 pm

Ooo….fun round up! :) I don’t love candy corn by itself, either. But I love candy corn treats!

Thanks so much for including my cookies! :)

Lora October 16, 2011 at 1:33 pm

I LOVE candy corn, the colors and the taste. So missed it when I lived overseas. Fantastic roundup especially the more unusual ideas like Candy Corn Mousse. Here are my candy corn mini high hat cupcakes http://tinyurl.com/4x32da7

roxi October 21, 2011 at 5:01 pm

I just found some candy corn taffy this year for Halloween. Your post reminds me of the “corny” good time in Iowa :)