It took me a while to realize that dark chocolate had it’s merits. But it does. Somehow, I woke up one day to find myself choosing dark chocolate chips versus milk chocolate when making cookies.
Don’t ask me how it happened.
What I do know is that today, January 10th is National Bittersweet Chocolate Day.
Did you buy me something?
Well, I got YOU something…in the form of these recipes.
You can thank me later.
- Chocolate Cherry Chunk Cookies
- Quintuple Chocolate Brownies
- Nutella and Sea Salt Caramel Chocolate Fudge
Now how about these bittersweet recipes from a few of my friends?
- Hot Cocoa Ice Cream with Peppermint & Chocolate Chips, from Tickled Red
- Chocolate Amaretto Panna Cotta, from Bell’Alimento
- Tiramisu Brownies, from Culinary Concoctions by Peabody
As always, I’d love a Stumble, Share, Pin or Tweet – Help spread the word about the holiday!
Have a great (chocolate filled) day!